Monday, October 1, 2012

33 Weeks and Apple Picking

Just wanted to post a few recent pics. Recent being today. Eddie and I drove up to Cuyamaca Lake and decided while we were out that way to stop in Julian. We shopped a bit and had some lunch and then we drove over to a place called Raven Hill Orchard and picked some apples. They had Jonathan, Golden Delicious, and Empire apples. We mostly picked Empire and Jonathan apples and it was very fun. It was also super hot so I tried to find shade under the trees. As far as pregnancy symptoms, I was having some of my kidney pain rearing its head again today, but it is currently gone and I am praying it stays that way. Other than that, I am doing well. Caleb moves around frequently throughout the day, which is so reassuring and a blessing to experience. I will miss that part of pregnancy when he is finally here.

 Inspecting apples for worms and hiding in the shade :)

Such cute little apples!


 Side view of Caleb


Want some apples?

 We like to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment