Saturday, October 29, 2011

Zoo Trip #2

We decided to visit the zoo again today. This time my friend Laura came along with us, which was super fun. Hoping that contractions will pick up soon...

Here are some pictures and a fun video of an angry mountain lion from the trip:


I am not sure why this mountain lion was so angry, but he was growling and hissing at people for a good 5 mintues or so. I caught only the tail end of his angry spell.


Close up of the angry kitty

 Rhino going for a swim!

 Looks pretty cozy

 Cute fuzzy face

 Mama hippo
 Mama and baby hippo
Pretty birds in the aviary

1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing that being a wild animal stuck in a small cage with lots of people staring at you would make me hiss too!

    Thanks for keeping us posted on everything! Praying for you!

    Love,
    Riss and Jon

    ReplyDelete