Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pictures from 17 Weeks

We've been a little behind on the pictures, but I am going to try to get some of them on here today. So these pictures are actually from 17 weeks and 6 days, basically almost 18 weeks. I was very excited to finally be showing. Eddie had been asking me to take pictures of my growing belly to post on here and I am not biggest fan of pictures so I kept putting it off, but finally at this point I thought my belly was noticeable, so I agreed. Eddie and I met up with his parents on Memorial Day at Lake Murray and fed some of the ducks. It was one of the first really warm days that we had at the end of May. My first taste of what a pregnant summer might feel like: hot and sweaty.

It was really windy 


Hair tucked in place. Much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment