Thursday, June 23, 2011

21 Weeks 2 Days

Here are pictures from today! I am scanning ultrasound pictures which I will put up as I get them on my computer. I have definitely grown, as has little Joshua. Today, Cassie, Elizabeth and Abby came to visit so Eddie and I headed over to my parents house to see them. At the moment, Abby has made a new game of peeking her head out from behind a wall and saying bye bye, then running away before returning again. Last week Eddie and I went to the fair with my parents, Cassie, and the girls which was a lot of fun. I think my favorite part was watching the girls play the games and see all of the farm animals. And the barbecued corn on the cob. That was another favorite. I also realized that I can no longer walk in flip flops for long periods of time. My feet were hurting so badly when we left the fair. I suspect it has something to do with my weight gain so far. I am enjoying feeling Joshua kick and move around more and more each day. I can't wait til Eddie can feel him moving too!




Close Up!

1 comment:

  1. oh look at you and your little bb bumba! Too cute!

    -Rissy :)

    ReplyDelete