Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Zoo Trip

Monday, I turned 27 years old, which feels so old to me, but that might be because in addition to celebrating my birthday, we celebrated Luke's birthday of turning 2! He is my birthday twin and I've decided celebrating 2 years old is much more exciting than 27. We took a trip to the zoo as part of the celebration. It was so much fun! Before going, we had an impromptu photo shoot with Caleb in his football shirt. He is getting so big! He just this week decided to roll both ways with ease and when I set him down, he is in a whole new spot when I return. Perhaps it's practice for the crawling that is sure to come...which means cleaning floors and babyproofing...maybe he can just keep rolling for a bit :) I think I've just admitted to being lazy :)

 Showing off his foot
 Smiley Boy

 At the zoo!


 Saying Hi!

 Cute Little Face

Hangin' with the gorilla and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment