Thursday, August 16, 2012

Update

I have been so behind in my updating, which I guess when I look back, I'm not so great at keeping up on my updates. However, I am determined to do better with that.

So back at 23 weeks Eddie and I made a trip up to LA and on the way back we stopped at Downtown Disney and decided to eat at ESPN Zone. It was a nice stop and we got our "Disney fix" without having to pay admission to the park. Eddie fell in love with an infant ESPN hat which he bought for Caleb and we wandered all through the Disney store looking at all of the fun toys. Here is a picture of me at 23 weeks in front of ESPN Zone.


Also, Eddie's sister recently decorated some letters for Caleb's room. They are so cute and I can't wait to put them up on the wall above the crib. I'll have to post a picture when that is finished. Until then, here is a picture of the letters:


The only difference from this picture to how they are now is that there a small sea turtle in the lower corner of the letter "A".

And last but not least, some pictures from a walk around Cuyamaca Lake. Ben, Sonya, Piper, and McKinley were in town last week, which was super fun.


 25 Weeks and Gettin' Big!



My last doctor's appointment Caleb was weighing in at 2 lbs. 4 ounces (66th percentile) and I passed my glucose test, which was such a relief. My stomach and the glucose drink do not get along, but it survived this time. Caleb has been super active, especially early in the morning and late at night. He also kicks like crazy any time I get super hungry, maybe he hears my stomach growling? I am feeling physically ok, more aches and pains than last time. I think my body is going on a pregnancy strike, two babies back to back and it is throwing in the towel. I remind it every day that it has three months to go so it can't quit yet :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I have been consistently stalking this blog in hopes that you would finally update aaannnddd...you did!! yay :)

    I love your belly!

    Hugs,
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete